Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Sasquatch ~ Fact or Fiction?

  1. #1
    moderator Mara Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What do you think?

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    sasquatch

    I do tend to believe there are such critters!

    It sounds like Cherie is getting pretty close now too so I hope he's the friendly sort as portrayed here!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I grew up in a very rural part of Southern Illinois, And As I was growing up I remember hearing about the Big Muddy Monster. I never had any experinces with it, but my best friends Grandpaw use to tell us about a time him and a friend were frog gigging at a rural pond when they heard some strange grunting noises and that something had thrown some large sticks toward them from across the pond. I always beliveded him, but its possible it was a story to scare us, but everytime he told it it was the same details.

    So I guess what I'm saying is, I think there might be something, but I'm not sure...yet

    Here is a mention of the Big Muddy Monster from the BigFoot Field Researchers Organization. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=2806
    cliffcrook

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dawn Russell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My older sister use to scare me at night that he was looking in our windows. I could never sleep at night. I hope they get him.
    Hi all I hope all is well
    Dawn

  5. #5
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    I believe [img]smile.gif[/img] why is it with ALL the high tech equipment now days NO ONE can ever catch a good image? of these critters we hear of so often??? the NEW JERSEY DEVIL who fly's about at night, the SWAMPMAN in Florida, NESSY, [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] plenty of proofs in cast footprints, stories from ALL over, howls in the woods, broken branches that are to far out of reach for the little creatures to reach -who also share the massive wilderness with the beast...
    I for one just hope they don't destroy it in the name of reasearch when and if it ever is found

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Oh, no! I don't like this at all.
    I hope nobody gets hurt! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    boxmovie

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, it looks like most of us believe in Big Foot or at least are open to the possibility!

    After seeing that Big Muddy Monster of Ella's I am more convinced than ever that I am convinced!
    PartyGrrrlzzz comment notwithstanding he is NOT handsome!
    Obviously a part of the Big Foot family though, right Ella?!?! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Hi ya Dawny...Your sister's scaring you was a mean thing....a mean thing to do! She sounds like quite a kidder but then again,
    maybe Big Foot rally was looking in your windows!!! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Hey Schemey Lynn...I just figgered most Big Foots are not very photogenic but sometimes I do wonder about the clarity of the photos too. Maybe it's like how dracula can't be seen in a mirror except Sasquatch can't be seen clearly by a camera lenz!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Yo rocketmaster, I hadn't thunk of the possibility that Big Foot is a not so distant relative of King Kong?!?! How big was that rock Cherie was pointing at in comparison to a Big Foot dropping anyway?!?!
    I'd go totally ape-**** if he really had the Chainsaw Chick in his big old hand like that!
    I'm with you, in hoping no one gets hurt, 4 sure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <center> [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD</center>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    He-lllllloooooooooo TALL, DARK, and HANDSOME... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Hee, Hee... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    But I thought these pictures had been admitted hoaxes! The one that ella shows us above, and the one that Current Affair had on their site that Gus is now using as his icon. Aren't they old faked pictures?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sasquatch (aka Bigfoot) is indeed a fact and I've witnessed him myself. Chatsworth reservoir became empty because he drank it and so that's proof enough. Thanks to the rain, it's starting to fill up again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic